Choose your colors, pick up your brushes, and be your own artist...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jewelry gifts from my aunt

I received a lot of jewelry gifts recently. Nice receiving gifts from my dear ones without any occasion.:D               
Today I’m placing aunt’s jewelry gifts out here. She’s from Holland and last visited Suriname. I got this beautiful necklace from her. She told me that it’s worth 39 euro’s.



I also got this cuff watch from her; don’t know how much this is worth. Don’t think you should be asking how much your present is worth if u get a gift from someone.:)


I’ll place my other gifts some other time out here.;)
Merry X-mas and a beautiful 2011 to everyone, in case I don’t submit more jewelries on my blog for this year.
Enjoy your jewelry presents!
Hugs and kisses,
Sharda

No comments:

Post a Comment