Choose your colors, pick up your brushes, and be your own artist...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Smell good and protect your eyes

For today’s post, I’ve used my teddy bear as my model. I’m too old for teddy bears now, but Teddy is with me for about 13 years now and he looks super cute, that’s why he still stays on my bed. He’s wearing a shirt that says ‘geef nooit op’, which means ‘never give up’.

Jet Femme Eau de Parfum Spray                               
Back of box
Radiant and carefree, the essence of jet-setting luxury captured in this shimmering blend of fresh citrus, watery florals and exotic woods.


What do I think about this product?
The Avon perfume that I’m using is the Jet Femme Eau de Parfum Spray. Scents are a very complicated thing. Some men rather want to wear women’s perfume and there are women that rather prefer wearing men’s perfume. Lots of men and women also wear scents of the opposite sex. I was once sitting in a bus and a man was wearing one of Avon’s feminine scents. He was wearing the perfume in such an abundant way that the whole bus smelled pleasantly, but for me it was too much of the good. I had a suspicion that the man was wearing the scent and when he stepped out of the bus, I knew that it was him wearing an women’s perfume in an overly way and I smiled from inside. Although he didn’t seem like a gay person, the scent seemed to have a positive effect on him; he seemed to be in a happy and very good mood.:) I have my Jet Femme perfume for about a year now, but I don’t use it that often and in an overly way, that’s why the bottle is still almost full. I actually get rashes from the Avon perfumes when I spray it on my neck, that’s why I’m only using it on the inside of my wrists and sometimes I spray a little bit on my hair. One bottle of perfume goes a very long way with me. I had a friend in high-school and her husband would bath in perfume she told me once; one bottle of perfume would be finished within a month. I think I should buy the purse sprays next time; my other non-Avon perfume that I’m using is not smelling the way it should anymore, cuase I kept it too long. It’s actually a unisex perfume which smelled very good; it will go in the dustbin today. Coming back to the Jet Femme perfume, it actually smells very good and the scent stays on for a long time; even after taking a shower, I can smell the scent a little bit. The first time I was wearing the perfume, my younger sister asked me which nice smelling perfume I was wearing; she could smell the scent from one room to the other. There’s also a shower gel and body lotion available in this scent. This is a clearance item; you can find the perfume for a very cheap price at Amazon. There’s a new ‘Femme’ perfume available now, the ‘Hervé Léger Femme Eau de Parfum Spray’; this one actually smells better. The ‘Hervé Léger Femme Eau de Parfum Spray’ is a woody/floral scent. The ads say: ‘Wrap yourself in seduction’. It actually is a very seductive scent; I highly recommend this one if you like woody/floral smelling scents. Men will definitely turn around to look where that sexy scent is coming from.;)

My score: a 9.5 out of 10

Bond Girl 007 Shower Gel
  
What do I think about this product?
My most favorite Avon shower gel that I’ve tried is the Bond Girl 007 Shower Gel. When I bath with this shower gel I constantly lift my hand to smell the very pleasant scent. This is what the ads say about this scent: ‘A sexy cocktail of exotic orchid, white peach and sensual cashmere. Impossible to resist. She’s got a license to thrill…’ The perfume is still available in the brochures, but the shower gel and body lotion are a clearance items; you can find it at Amazon for a very cheap price and smell good every day.;)
                                               
My score: a 9.5 out of 10






Curves sunglasses                                                          

What do I think about this product?
All my sunglasses are from Curves; they not only protect my very sensitive eyes, but they also look nice on my small face. When you go out in the hot weather, you definitely need a pair of sunglasses. A lot of people out here in Suriname have cataract. About a month ago, my mom actually got operated on her eyes. The 1st pair of sunglasses which Teddy is wearing is over 4 years old now I think, the 2nd one is about 2 years old and I received the last one  12 days ago. The quality of the sunglasses are very good; I’ve kept the 1st one for such a long time and it’s still in a good shape, though you’ll notice a few scratches on the glass if you look closely. Only the 2nd pair of sunglasses is available at Amazon; it’s decorated with 35 rhinestone accents on each side.
                                               
My score: a 9.5 out of 10

To order the products or to know more about them, just click on the links below. I’ll be back with some of my newest Avon makeup next time.;)

                                                                  Avon Jet Femme Set - 1.7 Eau De Toilette, Body Lotion & Shower Gel
Herve Leger Femme 1.7 Oz Eau De Parfum
Avon Jet Femme Eau De Toilette Spray
Avon Bond Girl 007 Shower Gel Bond Girl Gel douche
Bond Girl 007 by Avon for Women, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Avon Bond Girl 007 Body Lotion Lotion pour le corps 200 ml.

5 comments:

  1. Those sunnies look really nice =) Thanks for sharing about all of these products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuff :)
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try an Avon perfume so I might have to try this one!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comment


    Come back soon, I'll be waiting for you!!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete