Choose your colors, pick up your brushes, and be your own artist...

Friday, January 28, 2011

Shiny chains with crystals - anchor set

I started with threading clear beads together with silver colored seed beads through pieces of metallic strings and curling it at the ends.


The next step to do was to attach the chains to the button. The button had holes on the back, so it was easy to attach the chains with metallic strings. The final step was to attach the curling pieces to the chains and finally the closures.


I also made a bracelet. I’ve used a matching button with an anchor on it. To make the holes invisible, I threaded silver colored seed beads through a stretchy string going through the holes.


And finally my earrings; the silver plated chains actually are shiny. I had perfected the loops, but the final picture is still in dad’s camera. Sorry for that, I’m a bit busy working on my thesis and my thesis has priority. I’ll change this picture the next time I’m online.


This is how my 3-piece set looks like.


 I attached the set to a solid plastic board so the pieces wouldn’t be clinging to each other.


Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
My cousin is celebrating her 21st birthday tomorrow, so I’m looking forward to it.
I enjoyed this week and the outing with one of my best friends.
Hugs en kisses!
Sharda

No comments:

Post a Comment