Choose your colors, pick up your brushes, and be your own artist...

Monday, August 29, 2011

Wooden beads set

White is a color you can do beautiful things with. I had made a jewelry set with white and honey-colored beads which I’m sharing with you today. I haven’t done any jewelry making courses or studied books of jewelry making, but I think it’s easy to create your own jewelries without much jewelry making knowledge.;)



This Fancy Sparkling Cuff Watch in white from Avon is matching perfectly together with the set. It has an enamel-look and rhinestone accents on bezel; the ads say that it’s a sparkling circle of unity and perfection. I think it’s a nice everyday watch.
Make the best of your day everyone; time doesn’t stand still.;) The realization that I’m getting a bit older each day and that I’ll probably not be able to do as much in the future as I am capable of doing now, is what pushes me forward to be more productive each day.
Hugs and kisses,
Sharda
 

11 comments:

  1. Omg i love that Watch its soo Cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jewelry! what a fun hobby :) I used to bead a lot, it is SO fun. and your pieces look great! thanks for your comment!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,that's amazing!!!Great stuff honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey check this out ur Tagged !
    http://makeupxsparkles.blogspot.com/2011/09/get-to-know-me-better-tell-me-about.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. good stuff!! i especially love the earrings :)

    thanks so much for voting for me! there's still time left to get some more votes in :) http://sanfrancisco.blogger.cbslocal.com/most-valuable-blogger/blog/994-simply-chic/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a nice job making that necklace and earrings! Very cute

    ReplyDelete